So realize the difference.
And if heartache hurts, why do I feel no pain?
Dad: Hey, do you need cash?
Dad: *rains down some money at me* Here ya go.
Currently chewing 2 pieces of gum cause gum is supposed to make you really productive right? If I’m wrong don’t y’all dare say anything.
Such a movie exists that EDWARD NORTON & PARIS are both a part of it?!?!
I’m dying right now.
Birds of Paradise
The Cornell Lab of Ornithology brings you a jaw-dropping look at the gorgeous evolutionary miracles that are birds of paradise. Their colorful dances are are one of the pinnacles of biological art.
(via Science-Based Life)
I can honestly say this is one of the coolest things I’ve seen lately.
Just dyed my hair dark dark dark brown, cut off 5 inches & got bangs.
I declare myself the new Zooey Deschanel.
Any sappiness and drama aside, I can truthfully say 2012 has been the best – or perhaps the most formative - year of my life. I’ll recount a little bit, perhaps more for myself than for anyone else.
In 2012 I:
- Traveled to Ireland, France, Spain, Morocco and Italy
- Met a boy I cared for more than any other before - and then lost him
- Began to earnestly understand who I am and who I am becoming
- Lost faith in some things and put faith in others
- Learned what love is, and what love isn’t
- Opened my eyes and my mind
It may look like a vague list, but every item on it holds immense weight.
I’ll miss you more than any before, 2012, but I’ll be looking bright-eyed at the future.